Who doesn’t love to travel? Travelling is a great way to meet new people, practice your language skills, and also take a break from the everyday grind. This is especially true for people who want to pamper themselves and stay at a high-quality hotel without the cost of travelling internationally or purchasing an extravagant home stay. However, there are some hotels that we don’t want our number one secret ruined by others on social media – those are our favorite hidden gems that aren’t advertised anywhere on the web.
Traveling With Kids
When traveling with kids, it is important to keep in mind a few hotel secrets.
Here are a few tips for keeping your family happy on vacation:
1. Reserve the suites: When traveling with kids, one of the best things you can do is reserve a suite with a pool or game room. Not only will your children be able to have their own space, but you’ll also be able to relax in peace without them running around the room.
2. Make reservations for restaurants: When travelling with kids, one thing you don’t want to worry about is finding a place to eat. Make reservations at the restaurants you’d like to visit before your trip so that you won’t have to deal with constant lines and chaotic surroundings.
3. Bring activity books and games: When travelling with kids, it is important to bring some activity books and games so that they can keep themselves occupied while you’re out exploring the city or enjoying your beach vacation. If possible, try to find hotels that offer complimentary entertainment for their guests.
4. Have a relaxing bath: One of the best ways to keep little ones busy on long flights or car rides is by having a relaxing bath
Midwest Vacation Tips
Hidden gem hotels – sometimes the small, family-owned cabins and inns go unnoticed by tourists. These are the hotels that often offer more personalized service and feel more like home than a five-star chain.
If you’re looking for a uniquely enjoyable Midwest vacation experience, consider booking a room at one of these hidden gems. Here are four tips to help you find one:
1. Start your search online. You can use websites such as TripAdvisor or Lonely Planet to find user-generated recommendations for small budget hotels around Midwest cities.
2. Ask locals. If you know anyone who’s been to the area recently and stayed in a small hotel, ask if they know of any good options. Friends, family, and even cab drivers can be great sources of information about hidden gems in your area.
3. Look for discounted rates through Groupon and other similar platforms. Many of the best small hotels offer discounts through these kinds of sites, so be sure to check them out before booking.
4. Be Patient. It may take some time to track down a good deal on a room at a hidden gem hotel, but the rewards can be well worth it
Texas Hotel and Golf Packages
When you’re looking for a great getaway, consider staying in one of Texas’ beautiful hotels. Here are some hotel secrets that will make your vacation even more enjoyable:
-Many smaller hotels offer amazing golf packages that can save you money. For example, inns might let you tee off on their private courses for free or at a discounted rate.
-Some hotels have private beaches or pools that are open to their guests only. Make sure to ask about these special amenities when making your reservation.
-Book your stay well in advance during peak season if you want to stay at a top resort. Many resorts fill up quickly during the summer months, and sometimes rooms can sell out within minutes of becoming available.
Pros and Cons of Jacuzzi Suites
If you’re something of a luxury traveler, then you know that there are two types of accommodation that always put a smile on your face: spa hotels and jacuzzi suites. But just what are the pros and cons of each?
The Pros of Jacuzzi Suites:
・They’re often located in prime waterfront locations – perfect for unwinding after a busy day sightseeing.
・Since they offer stunning views of the water, jacuzzis often come with complementary drinks and snacks.
・Many have indoor/outdoor pools that can be used during hot weather.
The Cons of Jacuzzi Suites:
・Pricey – although not in comparison to other luxury accommodations on the market.
When it comes to spa treatments, a jacuzzi suite may not be enough – you may need to book an entire room for a full body treatment.
Jacuzzis can also get crowded – especially if there’s someone in the pool at the same time as you!
Great Dining Stockton’s: Stockton, CA | Costa Rica
If you’re looking for a delicious bite to eat while in Stockton, CA, be sure to check out some of the great restaurants in town. From international cuisine to casual joints, there’s something for everyone in Stockton’s dining scene. Here are five secrets to finding great eats while visiting Stockton:
1. Divvy Up Your Menu: Not all restaurants have the same menu, so don’t be afraid to ask the staff what they recommend. They may be able to point you in the right direction based on your preferences.
2. Opt for Lunch or Dinner: It can be tricky to make decisions when it comes to dinner, but don’t worry – lunch is also an option in Stockton! Try out one of the local restaurants that offer midday menus or take advantage of one of the city’s many food trucks.
3. Check Foreign Cuisine Rates: Many Stockton restaurants offer affordable rates for foreigners, making it a great place to get acquainted with new cuisine. Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese restaurants are all favorites among locals and tourists alike, so don’t miss out on any of these hot spots!
4. Join a Group: Dining out can be expensive, but it doesn
Mediterranean Getaway in Spain
If you’re looking for a luxurious escape to somewhere new and exotic, consider travelling to Spain. Spanning across the Mediterranean Sea, this country has something for everyone, including amazing destinations like Barcelona, Granada and Madrid. While Spain is known for its vibrant cities and stunning architecture, don’t forget to venture off the beaten path and explore the many intriguing rural villages that dot the countryside. Here are some tips for getting the most out of your trip:
-Consider booking your trip as soon as possible. Spain experiences high summer demand, so if you want to snag a great deal, go ahead and book as soon as possible.
-Pack lightly. A couple of weeks’ worth of clothes will do just fine on a Spain vacation – you won’t need anything too heavy or hot due to the humid climate.
-Take advantage of public transportation if you can. Not only is it cheap, but it’s also reliable – even in big cities like Madrid and Barcelona.
-Visit regional wine estates. Chances are you’ll be sampling some of Spain’s finest vino while on your travels – why not do it right?
-Stay in cool areas during the day